A meeting has been arranged at
The Falkirk Stadium
Wednesday 11th August 2010
UK & Eire Development Officer for
Centre for Access to Football in Europe
will be in attendance
The purpose of the meeting is to form a supporters club for the disabled. We will be looking for committee members
FFC Disabled Supporters Club will be set up to help all it's members to get the best possible enjoyment from the game. We will meet with FFC, to voice any concerns we or they may have.
As well as dealing with wheelchair members, we will have ambulant and blind members, and do all we can to help them with any problems they may have whilst at the Falkirk Stadium
Our Aims are:
- To benefit all disabled supporters of Falkirk Football Club
- To foster the best possible relationship between the club and its disabled supporters
- To strive to improve facilities and participation both home and away and to encourage the continued active support of FFC disabled supporters
- To establish positive and constructive liaison with the club on issues affecting disabled supporters
- To form a communication network, especially with other Scottish Disabled Supporter Clubs.
If you cannot attend this meeting but would like more information, please
with your details
Click here for larger text
If you have an event you would like BairnsTrust to promote;
a) Email to email@example.com
b) Post your query on the message board at our website:
c) Visit the BairnsTrust stall located on the concourse in the Main Stand at home games.
d) Attendance at the monthly BairnsTrust meetings at the Falkirk Community Stadium on the third Monday of the month, KO 7.30pm.